The universality and power of the internet means a web presence is essential for all organisations.
It’s now very easy to start building a website, but a blank screen is often daunting for the beginner. It is not difficult to build a site which doesn’t engage with the desired audience and is difficult for visitors to navigate.
And having built a site, it needs to be kept current and attractive for your desired audience. Ease of maintenance is critical to a site’s continued success – this is in step with the kinkajou principle of giving our clients the confidence and knowledge to do this themselves.
We can help you by:
- Refining your requirements and objectives:
- Who do you want to communicate with?
- How do you attract them to your site?
- What do you want to tell them?
- How do you want them to react?
- Identifying appropriate development platforms and utilities
- Recommending domain names and TLDs (eg, .com, .biz, .org)
- Registering your domain and obtaining webspace at competitive rates
- Developing website frameworks which you can maintain and extend
- Integrating Paypal payment facilities
Some examples of sites we have worked on: